Crypto to Users
This guide will help you Airdrop Crypto to Users on Loopring. You will need to provide specific information to the
Completing the airdrop will involve fees from both Loopring and Maize.
- Maize downloaded and setup
- The amount of Crypto to drop.
- Wallet/ENS addresses to airdrop to. Find Here
Under the Airdrops Section on the Maize Menu, click
Crypto to Users.
Input file, found in the provided directory, place your NFT Data, NFT Amount to Transfer, Wallet Address to Transfer to, Memo. Be sure to include commas inbetween each.
- You will have one instance on each line.
|Amount||Amount of crypto you want to send||10.741|
|Wallet Address to Transfer to||wallet/ENS address of the NFT reciever||0x37ea02537f3a7a7ffc221125245905be3d5423e6|
|Memo||a message to send with your transaction||I used Maize to send this airdrop!|
- For your Loopring Fee you can select between ETH or LRC.
- For your Maize Fee you can select from ETH, LRC, and PEPE
The Maize Fee is 0.001 USD per transaction converted to the selected currency.
Nextto check the data in your
If an address in your file does not have an active Loopring account you have the option to pay its activation fee. This will still be one transaction but the Loopring fee will be higher.
- Select the checkbox to pay the activation fee or leave it unchecked to not include these transfers.
Previewto view a summary of the Airdrop before it begins.
Here you will see your relevant asset balances, how many transfers will occur to how many different wallets, and the fee estimation.
- Review the provided information, and if everything appears correct, click
Startto initiate the airdrop.
- Once the application finishes, you can find your file in the provided directory but it should open automatically for you.
- Open the file in excel/google docs or your favorite text editor. I use Notepad++ (opens in a new tab) but for a more structured approach use excel/google.
The Output File will provide the wallet/ens address of those that were sent their crypto, those that were not sent their crypto, and the Fees that occured.
You can validate this information on Loopring.io under the transaction tabs.
You have successfully airdropped Crypto to Users on Loopring!