Nft Info from Collection
This guide will help you find relevant information about the NFTs from a collection. This information consists of the NFT Name, NFT Description, NFT Data, NFT Id, Minter, Token Address, and NFT Properties. More Info
- Maize downloaded and setup
- A collection address
- Possibly the collection's minter address and an NFT Id
Under the Lookups Section on the Maize Menu, click
NFT Info from Collection.
- Populate the 'Collection Address' textbox with the correct address.
- Click the
If you're neither the minter nor an owner of any NFT from the collection, you'll need to provide supplementary details:
- Input both the minter's address and an NFT Id from the collection.
- After providing the necessary data, press 'Find'. The app will take a moment to process your request.
- Once the application finishes, you can find your file in the provided directory.
- Open the file in excel/google docs or your favorite text editor. I use Notepad++ (opens in a new tab) but for a more structured approach use excel/google.
|name||Name of the NFT||Maize Destroyer|
|description||Description of the NFT||Short Destroyers' Maize collaboration piece.|
|nftData||Unique identifier of the NFT||0x245d09d6f696c72063051fa84b2a75af3a68cad587c1ccf1d160133603a421bf|
|nftId||Unique identifier of the NFT||0xa6dbea3cc027e7418395ab91cc84a0d8b28a4eb15b82e3cfe9c459e6636d4d10|
|minter||NFT Minter wallet address||0x6458CC5902D4F9e466B599E220D1663C4718625A|
|tokenAddress||NFT collection address||0x17212854ad2c5dcce2f359480c16f0f1f2bca518|
|properties||NFT's properties||"Function":"Collaboration piece","Artist":"Short Destroyers","Twitter":"@shortdestroyers"|
Use NFT data to find NFT holders and perform airdrops.
You have successfully found NFT information from a collection!